HAVEN works in partnership with local community agencies to provide a comprehensive support system for victims:
-24 Hour crisis line
More About Us
-Presentations to civic and church groups
-Support during criminal & civil proceedings
-Emotional support for clients, family & friends
-M.O.V.E. Men Overcoming Violence w/Education
-Housing referral & support
-Collaboration with sister support agencies
Growing Services and Communities
As Lee County grew and changed, so has the services HAVEN offers.
- HAVEN continues to support Latino families through translation services and outreach and support for Spanish-speaking women and children...
- In 2003, HAVEN was chosen to participate in a pilot program – run in conjunction with the North...
- Today, HAVEN embraces children who have lived with abuse and domestic violence, offering safety and counseling, as well...
News and Events
- On a regular basis here at HAVEN, our responsibility is to help our clients be well-informed of their...
- HAVEN in Lee County is excited to announce that the 2018 No Scare Fair will take place on...
- SANFORD, N.C. – As Hurricane Florence approaches North Carolina, HAVEN in Lee County is seeking donations from the...