HAVEN works in partnership with local community agencies to provide a comprehensive support system for victims:
-24 Hour crisis line
More About Us
-Presentations to civic and church groups
-Support during criminal & civil proceedings
-Emotional support for clients, family & friends
-M.O.V.E. Men Overcoming Violence w/Education
-Housing referral & support
-Collaboration with sister support agencies
Growing Services and Communities
As Lee County grew and changed, so has the services HAVEN offers.
- In 2014, HAVEN continues to support Latino families through translation services and outreach and support for Spanish-speaking women...
- In 2003, HAVEN was chosen to participate in a pilot program – run in conjunction with the North...
- Today, HAVEN embraces children who have lived with abuse and domestic violence, offering safety and counseling, as well...
- In 2006, HAVEN was one of 16 agencies in North Carolina to benefit from Rape Prevention Education Program...
News and Events
- Welcome to our new website! We’ve had the privilege to work directly with the incredibly talented folks at Carolina...
- Varda’s Story “I suffered 17 years of violence of all forms. My children were also victims of physical...
- In 2012, HAVEN provided over 7, 500 services to more than 900 clients. HAVEN’s clients are diverse with...